FALL in LOVE with your LIFE

Our first Fall Harvest Blessing Tree. We’re skipping the pumpkin patch this year. Instead, we went to Ross, Marshall’s and Dollar Tree for our pumpkin hunting. If we choose to see and celebrate what’s good of 2020, then it has been a good year.

In this world, our happiness will not be given easily. In fact, people will find a way to take it. So, today care less of what others will say. Be nice to yourself instead of trying to please everyone. People will take advantage of your kindness and will tear your joy and positivity in pieces.

These pumpkins light up our dining room. We don’t wait for light to happen. We find light where we can.

Fall in love with your life because no one can love it more than you do.

Fall in love with your life because it deserves to be happy too.

I can only change how I react.

It’s never too late to feel like we matter again. You’d been a light and warmth to others. It’s okay to experience the same.

Family Day in San Francisco. Stopping to watch the ocean before heading down Union Square. I turned down 3 overtime work including today and tomorrow. Money won’t make you happy, but following your heart will. 9/19/20

Today, being better begins.

Home is all the magic, joy and love you hold dear in your heart.

This entry was posted in Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to FALL in LOVE with your LIFE

1. Yes, indeed. So many caregivers neglect themselves. It isn’t a crime to seek one’s own happiness. Your warning to be wary of those who enjoy stealing other’s happiness for a living is duly noted. #beenthere. Like Jesus said, “ You will know them by their fruits.” — Matthew 7:16

I look forward to your posts. Blessings to you and your family.

• Thanks David. Even the most optimistic and nicest person will have their worst days. Just being human. It seems harder these days to remain grounded both in Faith and Love when variables beyond our control keeps throwing darts towards us. It’s good to have a God to seek refuge and friends and family to find comfort when it gets too much.

2. Pingback: FALL in LOVE with your LIFE – Site Title

A beautiful message! And beautiful decor and lights in your home. Take good care!

4. SalGallaher says:

A wonderful and important message. Always, but this year especially. Keep taking care of yourself and stay positive my friend.

5. Robyn says:

Great message. I am reading a book right now that has me thinking along the same lines. It has me thinking about time, my time here in this life, and exactly how I am spending it. These are my days and I want to spend them wisely and value every second. Love the photos too!

• Thanks Robyn. Been having the same thoughts lately too. I guess it took the pandemic and all it’s outcome for many to truly question why we are all here and what we’ve done to our borrowed time. The world will always take, but we need to pause sometimes and just give ourselves a break. We need to listen to our body, heart and soul before it gets sick so bad that recovery is harder, longer. Self love and care are a must for everyone who has taken themselves for granted. Never too late to begin and make a fresh start.

6. ashok says:

Yes, today is the first day of the rest of our life. God be with us all 😊

I like it! And your beautiful lights 🙂 🙂 Here’s to your ‘new’ life!

8. Donna says:

Both a lovely and an important message, with some beautiful photos for emphasis. We should all try to remember to look for the light. 🙂

• There is a light in all of us. Some shines brighter, others dimmed by life circumstances & people events. It’s easy to be lost nowadays in this world of pain & suffering but hope , love and faith will ensure our light will shine its brightest. Thanks 🙏

9. Dragthepen says:

I miss the pumpkin and apple picking.

10. Faith'sPen says:

You reechoed my thoughts.

We give all we can to others and forget we have needs.

• I don’t understand people. They want us to be nice but not too nice, they want us to be kind but not too kind. Reflecting on it, people can be selfish, they want us to give and act that fits their wants but not what’s best for us. So, yes, it’s time to be nice, & be kind…to ourselves. We need that in 2020…badly. Thanks 🙏

11. The Guat says:

I’m digging your fall tree!!! What a good message to pass on and keep things in perspective. I’d love to see your tree series. Such a great idea! Thanks for posting.

12. I am digging the Fall Harvest Blessing Tree. Lovely decorations and even lovelier words.

• We’re skipping Halloween Tree this year. We needed to remember more Harvest blessings and bounty this year, I think we all need one. It’s been a rough, hard 2020 & celebrating what’s good of it gives us hope of better things to come. Thanks.

13. Rai says:

Such a beautiful post! 🌺

14. Pingback: FALL in LOVE with your LIFE – Grassroots & Three Piece Suits

15. Diana Duong says:

I totally agree! In a world filled with negativity and hate we have to learn to find ways to love ourselves and our life without depending on others for our own happiness 💖

• Life is a great teacher. To experience and appreciate self love, we have to feel pain and sadness first not just once but several times. Can’t understand why it’s easier to give to others but harder to give to self. I guess many of us are wired by society and our families growing up to think that way. We shouldn’t feel guilty for trying to fall in love with our own life. It is as important as anyone else. Thanks.

• Diana says:

Agreed! Without sadness we don’t learn to appreciate happiness. And definitely 😄 after heartbreak, I learn to realize we should be our first priority. We deserve as much as we give too!

• Thanks . Loving ourselves should take priority but sadly it’s not something that was taught to us growing up nor something society tries to encourage people to do. It’s more of sacrificial love or just keep giving. It’s the very reason many people are so broken. Self love should be something we teach everyone because our love is big enough to wish them their happiness.

• Diana says:

Yea you’re right about that! It’s something we have to work towards unlearning (the fact that putting ourselves first is selfish when it’s not). But the good thing is that we have that power to spread these messages to others and empower them to love themselves 😇

16. TheFokeet says:

money can never compete with following your heart… it beats louder and closer to the soul. “Fall in love with your life” is a meaningful reminder. thank you.

• Thanks. It takes pain, loss, heartbreak to realize we need to go back to the one we neglect and take for granted through the years…our life. Love begins with loving ourselves. We can’t give something we never had nor felt in the first place.

17. Pingback: FALL in LOVE with your LIFE – With Brave wings she flys

18. J.D. Riso says:

A beautiful, hopeful message for this most contemplative of seasons. Thank you.

• So much bad news this year & any reasons to feel happier and more positive is a must do for everyone. Fall is a beautiful season , & I hope people will not miss experiencing it before it’s over. Thanks.

19. Absolutely love this just what I needed to read today ❤ #familyfirst

• Thanks. Real life has pain, sadness, heartbreaks, loss, never amazing all the time. To be genuine is to see and experience our worst and rediscover loving ourselves so we can gain back the best version of ourselves.

20. paralyzedcountryboy says:

Wow amazing. I’m laying here at Shepherd Center an I so needed this. I just made my first blog. Hope you check it out.

21. rulookingforjesus says:

22. Very great post! Makes you really think and want to enjoy life.

23. Efrona Mor says:

I’m ready for that! Nothing better than falling in love with anything!

24. M.B. Henry says:

Like that fall tree 🙂 ❤

25. perfectflaw says:

It’s ironic how light can travel so fast but people cannot find it even after searching for it. The way you wrote this is heart warming. I loved it! ❤️

26. Life is not perfect, full of flaws, but there are so many reasons to be grateful in everyday! Love your imperfections, so you can be happy indeed! ♥️

27. Beautifully said! Every moment is Divinely beautiful and precious!

28. “It took pain, anxiety and sadness for me to realize I needed to be kind to myself.”

What I learnt in 2020.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )