One Day We’re Here, One Day We’re Not

If there is one important lesson the Coronavirus Pandemic has taught me is that I need to make the most of life everyday because “One day we’re here, one day we’re not.”

COVID-19 just confirmed what we already knew. That, “ Life is too short not to try being happy.”

Hiking for the first time since Stay-at-Home, I was huffing and puffing out of shape. I was tempted to cut short the 5 mile hike, but I kept on going reminding myself, “If I survived the Pandemic and the Lockdown, I can survive anything.”

LOVE, LIVE and GIVE generously everyday because we do not own tomorrow.

Live to the fullest but never forget the lessons of the past.

This entry was posted in writing and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to One Day We’re Here, One Day We’re Not

1. Good for you sticking with it. Usually, If I finish, I feel better than if I quit early.

Gently emerging into society here. It was Portugal Day yesterday, and the beaches were pretty busy. Decently spaced in the fresh air. 🙂 This evening we ate out with a friend. The restaurants are so happy to see us. And we walk off the calories 🙂 🙂

Great attitude. And that swing and view look so terrifying!!! But I can also imagine the full on adrenaline rush and joy! 🙂

4. Jorge Medico says:

Another good post. You and I seem to be running on similar tracks. 🙂

• We wake up one day realizing we’re tired of pleasing people and the world. Time to take care of ourselves & salvage whatever joy is left. Our lives matter! Thanks . I appreciate the feedback 🙏

5. I agree 100%! We already took a short trip and it was so energizing. I’m ready for another one!

6. That is so true, great reminder

7. Halbarbera says:

Information is not knowledge
    Experience is knowledge

Albert Einstein

Your life is up to you!

8. buddingb says:

Great Post. 🙂👍

9. kagould17 says:

Life is too short to spend all of it working. Retirement is the best promotion I ever worked for. I hear you about being a bit out of shape after the lockdown. We were surprised on our mountain hies though. Hiking up at 7,500 feet did not feel all that bad considering home is only at 2250 feet. Keep on hiking, I say. Allan

10. Life is worth living every single minute. My husband and I started taking long walks every day in the afternoon and feel god about it. And all this change in our habits …caused by the terrible COVID-19 which does not want to go away…

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )