Giant Boy In Paris

As my son stand almost as tall as this building in Paris, he reminded me of the many times I felt like a giant because of the love and happiness he generously gives. He helps me rise above the many challenges of life. He help me see past the skies of negativity. He helped me open my heart to goodness and optimism. He taught me to once again believe in myself and the many dreams I used to make. To open my eyes to new beginnings. To hope, to forgive, to have more faith. He stood like a Giant in Paris, not because he was tall but because he has so much love and happiness in his heart.

This entry was posted in Inspiration, Weekly Image Of Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

88 Responses to Giant Boy In Paris

1. likeitiz says:

I love your photos!

2. The people we care about makes everything bigger than what it seems. They give as the superpowers to face the many challenges and adventures in this world. Thanks Ristin.

3. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: Giant | The Day After

4. ristinw says:

Haha! Paris becames smaller and your boy becomes super big boy!!!! πŸ˜€
    So fun! A wonderful trip you’ve had!

5. I can practically hear the sohnd of boyish laughter.
    Great capture!

6. Fantastic pictures and beautiful written, IT. Well, I come back as a lion next time πŸ˜‰ Pawkisses for a giant day πŸ™‚

7. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree | Bastet and Sekhmet

8. fgassette says:

WONDERFUL POST AND BEAUTIFUL IMAGES!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

9. Arindam says:

Bro, your words are always heart touching. You have started this post with such wonderful words and these photographs visually expressed your thoughts to perfection. Great post, bro!!

10. becky6259 says:

What a wonderful message! Love the look of joy on your son’s face — you are instilling wonderful things in him that he will carry for a lifetime!

11. munchow says:

Wonderful words as always, my friend. You soon is such a great kid. And I love the pictures. Particularly the last one is amazing with the excitement showing in the in face and place all to the right and beyond the frame. Really great.

12. Indira says:

I think love is the greatest gift given to us it makes us go through all hardship in life with positivity. Great post and photographs and the message also. Blessings to you and your family for a wonderful, love filled life.

13. He is bigger than life, and I bet his heart is, too – sweet shots of your son!

14. bluebrightly says:

As always, your huge heart shines here. But also these photos are very special – the angles really are unusual, and they express what you’re getting at so well! Bravo!

15. What a great angle to photograph your little man. I bet he’ll love looking back at these pictures when he’s all grown up.

16. Hi Mr. B. — such meaningful heart moments … thank you for sharing them with us. looking forward to more of your adventure updates … more blessings to you and your family πŸ™‚ — April

17. I can see how he can make you feel bigger than life! The love is evident. πŸ™‚

18. I have to say I want to be a child in Paris! But if I can’t, I’ll take your advice and love well where I’m at πŸ™‚ Thanks.

19. melanie says:

giant, indeed! πŸ™‚ you already know what Paris means to me, thanx for sharing… and speaking of love: πŸ™‚
    – – –
    P.S. “ars amandi” – the art of loving was a topic for the French highschool graduation in 2009… πŸ™‚

20. Sunshine says:

thanks for the giant love message! in love we can take just about any obstacle or fear β™₯

21. Pingback: Carefree to care-managed: the art of growing up? | Zimmerbitch: age is just a (biggish) number

22. Love this! Your son is adorable! πŸ™‚

23. Sonel says:

Stunning photo’s and post IT and beautiful thoughts my friend. You are an inspiration. πŸ˜€ *hugs*

24. Lisaman says:

Stunning shots.. Love that yellow colour trousers on your son!! It adds to your thoughts!!!

25. Praveena says:

Nice click :)Love your thought about love.

26. ChgoJohn says:

Well, someone really had a good time in Paris. Just look at that smile! It’s infectious.
    Hope all is well with you and that you and your family have many more reasons to smile.

27. This was beautiful, loved the low angle!

Cheers, xx

28. bebs1 says:

Beautiful sentiments!

29. What fun images, you have such a neat perspective on life!

30. Pingback: WP Photo Challenge: Carefree/ Cloudy with a Chance of Pie | JaniceHeck

31. auntyuta says:

I love your post about love. This is very inspiring again. And you do marvelous photography. Thanks very much for sharing! πŸ™‚

32. Very inspiring post!
    I really love this.
    Good pick. πŸ™‚

33. Lucid Gypsy says:

brilliant images and lovely words as usual πŸ™‚

Wonderful that you can keep making us smile and share in your love. With a boy like this, who wouldn’t! Bless you all- I know the days aren’t easy πŸ™‚

35. vastlycurious.com says:

Love this!

36. Your thoughts are lovely and heartfelt.

37. Amy says:

..that made us laugh to our heart’s content and run as swift as the wind — how beautiful! Thank you for sharing, IT!

38. windapontoh says:

I love this post.. I love the pics of your son… I love this blog πŸ™‚

39. bulldog says:

Brilliant take .. absolutely brilliant…

40. This is lovely! Love your interpretation of carefree and great photography!! Paris is one of my favourite Cities πŸ™‚
    http://natalieholden-id.co.uk/2013/08/18/weekly-photo-challenge-carefree/ – Check out my interpretation of carefree for the weekly photo challenge!!

41. Cute and colorful photo. How about one of him holding the Eiffel Tower? You can work magic.

42. misswhiplash says:

Supposed to read….love you

• Love is a beautiful gift we can give each other and the people around us. In fact, the world needs tons of love to heal from all hurts and wounds. So love freely, generously, endlessly. Whew, that sounded like a song. Ha, ha, ha. Thanks for making me smile today. Best wishes!

43. lidipiri says:

Loved this post and its thoughts and message.

44. misswhiplash says:

Love your words..love your thoughts, love your pictures and love …….God Bless you my friend

45. cobbies69 says:

very clever take,,, luv ’em. πŸ˜‰

Comments are closed.